Gered Mankowitz Gallery
FROM April 28 to June 16, 2012, photographer Gered Mankowitz will be the subject of a major retrospective exhibition at specialist music photography gallery Snap, in the heart of St James’s in central London.
The exhibition features over 100 photographs from Mankowitz’ entire career, spanning four decades of music photography. This is the largest collection of photographs he has ever exhibited, and it is his first career retrospective. Here are just a few examples of his work…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery
- Growing Talent Gallery
- George Bellows Gallery
- Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum Gallery
- Becoming Picasso Gallery
- Desire Fair 2013 Gallery
- Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
- Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry Gallery