Gered Mankowitz Gallery
FROM April 28 to June 16, 2012, photographer Gered Mankowitz will be the subject of a major retrospective exhibition at specialist music photography gallery Snap, in the heart of St James’s in central London.
The exhibition features over 100 photographs from Mankowitz’ entire career, spanning four decades of music photography. This is the largest collection of photographs he has ever exhibited, and it is his first career retrospective. Here are just a few examples of his work…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Hokusai: beyond the Great Wave Gallery
- America after the Fall: Painting in the 1930s
- Launch images for the British Museum's South Africa: the art of a nation exhibition
- Intrigue: James Ensor by Luc Tuymans Gallery
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery