Gered Mankowitz Gallery
FROM April 28 to June 16, 2012, photographer Gered Mankowitz will be the subject of a major retrospective exhibition at specialist music photography gallery Snap, in the heart of St James’s in central London.
The exhibition features over 100 photographs from Mankowitz’ entire career, spanning four decades of music photography. This is the largest collection of photographs he has ever exhibited, and it is his first career retrospective. Here are just a few examples of his work…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery