Giorgio Casali Gallery
FOR OVER thirty years, Giorgio Casali (1913-1995) photographed the work of the greatest post-war Italian architects and designers.
This important exhibition, Giorgio Casali: Photographer/Domus 1951-1983, on display at the Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art from May 22 to September 8, 2013, presents a selection of works from the vast collection of Casali’s images in the Archivio Progetti, housed at IUAV University in Venice.
Check out some of the exhibits….Photo credit for all the images: Università IUAV di Venezia – Archivio Progetti, Fondo Giorgio Casali.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery