Giorgio Casali Gallery
FOR OVER thirty years, Giorgio Casali (1913-1995) photographed the work of the greatest post-war Italian architects and designers.
This important exhibition, Giorgio Casali: Photographer/Domus 1951-1983, on display at the Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art from May 22 to September 8, 2013, presents a selection of works from the vast collection of Casali’s images in the Archivio Progetti, housed at IUAV University in Venice.
Check out some of the exhibits….Photo credit for all the images: Università IUAV di Venezia – Archivio Progetti, Fondo Giorgio Casali.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery