Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
THE exhibition Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery, on view at London’s Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art from January 15 to April 19, 2014, will be a wonderful opportunity to explore the enigmatic world of Giorgio de Chirico. View some examples of his work….
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery