Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
THE exhibition Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery, on view at London’s Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art from January 15 to April 19, 2014, will be a wonderful opportunity to explore the enigmatic world of Giorgio de Chirico. View some examples of his work….
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery