Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry Gallery
In 2013, the Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art celebrates its 15th anniversary. To inaugurate this special year the museum is organising a career-spanning exhibition of around eighty meditative and intimate prints, paintings and drawings by the master of poetic understatement, Giorgio Morandi (1890-1964).
Entitled Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry, it will be on view from January 16 to April 7, 2013. View some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery