Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry Gallery
In 2013, the Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art celebrates its 15th anniversary. To inaugurate this special year the museum is organising a career-spanning exhibition of around eighty meditative and intimate prints, paintings and drawings by the master of poetic understatement, Giorgio Morandi (1890-1964).
Entitled Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry, it will be on view from January 16 to April 7, 2013. View some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery
- Growing Talent Gallery
- George Bellows Gallery
- Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum Gallery
- Becoming Picasso Gallery
- Desire Fair 2013 Gallery
- Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
- Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry Gallery