Gold: Power and Allure Gallery
GOLD: Power and Allure, on display from June 1 to July 28, 2012, is the most comprehensive and ambitious exhibition ever staged at Goldsmiths’ Hall.
It powerfully tells the rich and previously untold story of Britain and its relationship with gold, demonstrating the country’s unique golden heritage. Here you can view just a few of the 400 or so gold items that will be on display…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery
- Recent acquisitions: Arcimboldo to Kitaj Gallery
- Master Paintings Week 2013 gallery
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery