Gold: Power and Allure Gallery
GOLD: Power and Allure, on display from June 1 to July 28, 2012, is the most comprehensive and ambitious exhibition ever staged at Goldsmiths’ Hall.
It powerfully tells the rich and previously untold story of Britain and its relationship with gold, demonstrating the country’s unique golden heritage. Here you can view just a few of the 400 or so gold items that will be on display…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- America after the Fall: Painting in the 1930s
- Launch images for the British Museum's South Africa: the art of a nation exhibition
- Intrigue: James Ensor by Luc Tuymans Gallery
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery