Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
THE TIMELESS allure of gold will be celebrated in an exceptional exhibition entitled Gold: Status and Glory. The result of a collaboration between two dealers, Adrian Sassoon and Moretti Fine Art, it will be staged at Moretti Fine Art from May 2 to May 31, 2013.
Fabrizio Moretti explained: “As a gallery specialising in Italian Old Masters, we are constantly confronted with the magnificence of gold. This exhibition is an opportunity to examine this highly prized material in the contexts of decoration, devotion and drama.”
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery