Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
THE TIMELESS allure of gold will be celebrated in an exceptional exhibition entitled Gold: Status and Glory. The result of a collaboration between two dealers, Adrian Sassoon and Moretti Fine Art, it will be staged at Moretti Fine Art from May 2 to May 31, 2013.
Fabrizio Moretti explained: “As a gallery specialising in Italian Old Masters, we are constantly confronted with the magnificence of gold. This exhibition is an opportunity to examine this highly prized material in the contexts of decoration, devotion and drama.”
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery