Goldsmiths' Fair 2010 Gallery
GOLDSMITHS’ Fair, the annual selling exhibition of innovative jewellery and silverware by contemporary designer-makers, will take place at Goldsmiths’ Hall from September 27 to October 10, 2010.
Goldsmiths’ Fair is the ultimate one-stop destination for those seeking out jewellery and silver by the most exciting independent designer-makers in the UK. Over the past 28 years, the Fair has grown in stature and allure and is now considered to be one of the most important, prestigious events of its kind in Europe. Check out some of the works on display this year…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery