Goldsmiths' Fair 2010 Gallery
GOLDSMITHS’ Fair, the annual selling exhibition of innovative jewellery and silverware by contemporary designer-makers, will take place at Goldsmiths’ Hall from September 27 to October 10, 2010.
Goldsmiths’ Fair is the ultimate one-stop destination for those seeking out jewellery and silver by the most exciting independent designer-makers in the UK. Over the past 28 years, the Fair has grown in stature and allure and is now considered to be one of the most important, prestigious events of its kind in Europe. Check out some of the works on display this year…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery
- Growing Talent Gallery
- George Bellows Gallery
- Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum Gallery
- Becoming Picasso Gallery
- Desire Fair 2013 Gallery
- Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
- Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry Gallery