Goldsmiths' Fair 2010 Gallery
GOLDSMITHS’ Fair, the annual selling exhibition of innovative jewellery and silverware by contemporary designer-makers, will take place at Goldsmiths’ Hall from September 27 to October 10, 2010.
Goldsmiths’ Fair is the ultimate one-stop destination for those seeking out jewellery and silver by the most exciting independent designer-makers in the UK. Over the past 28 years, the Fair has grown in stature and allure and is now considered to be one of the most important, prestigious events of its kind in Europe. Check out some of the works on display this year…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art