Goldsmiths' Fair 2011 Gallery
GOLDSMITHS’ Fair – this year from September 26 to October 9 – presents the crème de la crème of jewellery and silversmithing talent in the UK. The gilded rooms of Goldsmiths’ Hall are filled with rows of capsule boutiques each one offering a cornucopia of original jewels and stunning silver by individual designer-makers from around the country.
Ninety exhibitors take part each week, with a change over in the middle necessitating a second visit to fully appreciate the complete spectrum of creative diversity that the Fair offers. Here are a few of the exhibits….
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery