Goldsmiths' Fair 2011 Gallery
GOLDSMITHS’ Fair – this year from September 26 to October 9 – presents the crème de la crème of jewellery and silversmithing talent in the UK. The gilded rooms of Goldsmiths’ Hall are filled with rows of capsule boutiques each one offering a cornucopia of original jewels and stunning silver by individual designer-makers from around the country.
Ninety exhibitors take part each week, with a change over in the middle necessitating a second visit to fully appreciate the complete spectrum of creative diversity that the Fair offers. Here are a few of the exhibits….
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery
- Growing Talent Gallery
- George Bellows Gallery
- Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum Gallery
- Becoming Picasso Gallery
- Desire Fair 2013 Gallery
- Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
- Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry Gallery