Goldsmiths' Fair 2011 Gallery
GOLDSMITHS’ Fair – this year from September 26 to October 9 – presents the crème de la crème of jewellery and silversmithing talent in the UK. The gilded rooms of Goldsmiths’ Hall are filled with rows of capsule boutiques each one offering a cornucopia of original jewels and stunning silver by individual designer-makers from around the country.
Ninety exhibitors take part each week, with a change over in the middle necessitating a second visit to fully appreciate the complete spectrum of creative diversity that the Fair offers. Here are a few of the exhibits….
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery