Goldsmiths' Fair 2012 Gallery
THIS AUTUMN, the annual Goldsmiths’ Fair celebrates its 30th Anniversary – that’s 30 years of supporting the skills and artistic talents of the country’s most creative contemporary jewellers and silversmiths.
The Fair, as always, takes place at Goldsmiths’ Hall and runs for two weeks – this year from Monday, September 24 to Sunday, September 30 and from Tuesday, October 2 to Sunday, October 7 (closed Monday October 1 for change over of exhibitors).
View just a few of the works on display…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery