Goldsmiths' Fair 2012 Gallery
THIS AUTUMN, the annual Goldsmiths’ Fair celebrates its 30th Anniversary – that’s 30 years of supporting the skills and artistic talents of the country’s most creative contemporary jewellers and silversmiths.
The Fair, as always, takes place at Goldsmiths’ Hall and runs for two weeks – this year from Monday, September 24 to Sunday, September 30 and from Tuesday, October 2 to Sunday, October 7 (closed Monday October 1 for change over of exhibitors).
View just a few of the works on display…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery