Goldsmiths' Fair 2012 Gallery
THIS AUTUMN, the annual Goldsmiths’ Fair celebrates its 30th Anniversary – that’s 30 years of supporting the skills and artistic talents of the country’s most creative contemporary jewellers and silversmiths.
The Fair, as always, takes place at Goldsmiths’ Hall and runs for two weeks – this year from Monday, September 24 to Sunday, September 30 and from Tuesday, October 2 to Sunday, October 7 (closed Monday October 1 for change over of exhibitors).
View just a few of the works on display…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery