Goldsmiths' Fair 2012 Gallery
THIS AUTUMN, the annual Goldsmiths’ Fair celebrates its 30th Anniversary – that’s 30 years of supporting the skills and artistic talents of the country’s most creative contemporary jewellers and silversmiths.
The Fair, as always, takes place at Goldsmiths’ Hall and runs for two weeks – this year from Monday, September 24 to Sunday, September 30 and from Tuesday, October 2 to Sunday, October 7 (closed Monday October 1 for change over of exhibitors).
View just a few of the works on display…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery
- Growing Talent Gallery
- George Bellows Gallery
- Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum Gallery
- Becoming Picasso Gallery
- Desire Fair 2013 Gallery
- Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
- Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry Gallery