Great Moments in Popular Music Gallery
SNAP Galleries is presenting Great Moments in Popular Music, the inaugural London gallery exhibition by Pete McKee – from Saturday, September 10 to Saturday, October 29, 2011.
The exhibition will feature approximately 40 new works by renowned Sheffield based artist McKee, and will combine original paintings, ink sketches and screenprints. Here are some examples…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery