Hamlet at Greenwich Playhouse Gallery
THE GALLEON Theatre Company is presenting William Shakespeare’s Hamlet at Greenwich Playhouse – from September 13 to October 9, 2011.
Written around 1601 and first performed in 1602, Hamlet remains strikingly modern and relevant because of its profound psychoanalytical and philosophical questions on the meaning of life, the hereafter, death, religious scepticism, loyalty, and man’s significance within the vastness of the universe.
Check out some early production images by Robert Gooch…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- This House - production images
- Rumpy Pumpy! - rehearsal images
- The Wind in the Willows - production images
- Dead Funny - rehearsal images
- Fool for Love - rehearsal images
- Ragtime - production images
- Shopping and F***ing - production images
- One Night in Miami... - production images
- Dreamgirls - company celebrates first day of rehearsals
- Images released of the cast rehearsing Tony Kushner’s latest play at Hampstead Theatre