Hamlet at Greenwich Playhouse Gallery
THE GALLEON Theatre Company is presenting William Shakespeare’s Hamlet at Greenwich Playhouse – from September 13 to October 9, 2011.
Written around 1601 and first performed in 1602, Hamlet remains strikingly modern and relevant because of its profound psychoanalytical and philosophical questions on the meaning of life, the hereafter, death, religious scepticism, loyalty, and man’s significance within the vastness of the universe.
Check out some early production images by Robert Gooch…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Greg Hicks and cast rehearsing Richard III
- Woyzeck - images of John Boyega and the cast rehearsing
- The Braille Legacy - production images
- Occupational Hazards - rehearsal images
- First look at Broadway star Lillias White in This Joint is Jumpin’
- The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui - Lenny Henry and cast in rehearsals
- Honk! - production images
- Production images released from the all-female version of Laura Wade's Posh
- Sea Fret - production images of Lucy Carless and the cast
- Abigail's Party - production images