Hamlet at Greenwich Playhouse Gallery
THE GALLEON Theatre Company is presenting William Shakespeare’s Hamlet at Greenwich Playhouse – from September 13 to October 9, 2011.
Written around 1601 and first performed in 1602, Hamlet remains strikingly modern and relevant because of its profound psychoanalytical and philosophical questions on the meaning of life, the hereafter, death, religious scepticism, loyalty, and man’s significance within the vastness of the universe.
Check out some early production images by Robert Gooch…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Welcome Home, Captain Fox! - rehearsal images
- Whistleblower – the story of Edward Snowden - production images
- Rabbit Hole production images
- The Master Builder Gallery
- Nell Gwynn rehearsal photos
- Jeepers Creepers Gallery
- Herons Gallery
- Sandra Dickinson becomes Lucille Ball
- Rabbit Hole - Rehearsal images
- Grey Gardens Gallery