Hamlet at Greenwich Playhouse Gallery
THE GALLEON Theatre Company is presenting William Shakespeare’s Hamlet at Greenwich Playhouse – from September 13 to October 9, 2011.
Written around 1601 and first performed in 1602, Hamlet remains strikingly modern and relevant because of its profound psychoanalytical and philosophical questions on the meaning of life, the hereafter, death, religious scepticism, loyalty, and man’s significance within the vastness of the universe.
Check out some early production images by Robert Gooch…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Much Ado About Nothing photo gallery
- Groundhog Day - Rehearsal Images
- Dancing with the Devil photo gallery
- Wild - production images
- Henry V - rehearsal images
- Titanic at Charing Cross Theatre - production images
- Twist of Lemmon - production images
- Harry Potter And The Cursed Child - Character Portraits Gallery (more added)
- Wild at Hampstead Theatre - rehearsal images
- Jekyll & Hyde - production images