Hamlet at Greenwich Playhouse Gallery
THE GALLEON Theatre Company is presenting William Shakespeare’s Hamlet at Greenwich Playhouse – from September 13 to October 9, 2011.
Written around 1601 and first performed in 1602, Hamlet remains strikingly modern and relevant because of its profound psychoanalytical and philosophical questions on the meaning of life, the hereafter, death, religious scepticism, loyalty, and man’s significance within the vastness of the universe.
Check out some early production images by Robert Gooch…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Lorax Rehearsal Gallery
- Les Liaisons Dangereuses Rehearsal Gallery
- Through the Mill - first photos of the three actresses sharing the role of Judy Garland
- The Stationmaster Gallery
- Hey, Old Friends! Gallery 2
- Wicked - Tom McGowan Gallery
- West End Heroes 2015 Gallery
- Pure Imagination - Opening Night Gallery
- Christopher Biggins launches the 2015 West End Heroes gala
- Hey, Old Friends! Gallery