Hamlet at Greenwich Playhouse Gallery
THE GALLEON Theatre Company is presenting William Shakespeare’s Hamlet at Greenwich Playhouse – from September 13 to October 9, 2011.
Written around 1601 and first performed in 1602, Hamlet remains strikingly modern and relevant because of its profound psychoanalytical and philosophical questions on the meaning of life, the hereafter, death, religious scepticism, loyalty, and man’s significance within the vastness of the universe.
Check out some early production images by Robert Gooch…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The 9th Annual London Improvathon - first pictures released
- Production images released of the Donmar's Elegy
- Photos released of Richard II in the House of Commons
- Running Wild rehearsal images
- In the Bar of a Tokyo Hotel production images
- The Caretaker - production images
- First look at Mark Curry as The Wizard in Wicked
- First look at James Norton and Kate Fleetwood in Tracy Letts’ Bug
- Guys and Dolls on tour (more photos added)
- Reasons to be Happy production images