Hamlet at Greenwich Playhouse Gallery
THE GALLEON Theatre Company is presenting William Shakespeare’s Hamlet at Greenwich Playhouse – from September 13 to October 9, 2011.
Written around 1601 and first performed in 1602, Hamlet remains strikingly modern and relevant because of its profound psychoanalytical and philosophical questions on the meaning of life, the hereafter, death, religious scepticism, loyalty, and man’s significance within the vastness of the universe.
Check out some early production images by Robert Gooch…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Thebes Land - production images
- Gatsby - Cressida Bonas and cast in rehearsals
- First look at Gemma Arterton and cast in rehearsals for Saint Joan
- Another Night Before Christmas - production images
- Art - rehearsal images
- Thebes Land - rehearsal images
- Donmar Shakespeare Trilogy - production images
- Disaster! - production images
- School of Rock - The Musical - production images
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Show - first images released