Hamlet at Greenwich Playhouse Gallery
THE GALLEON Theatre Company is presenting William Shakespeare’s Hamlet at Greenwich Playhouse – from September 13 to October 9, 2011.
Written around 1601 and first performed in 1602, Hamlet remains strikingly modern and relevant because of its profound psychoanalytical and philosophical questions on the meaning of life, the hereafter, death, religious scepticism, loyalty, and man’s significance within the vastness of the universe.
Check out some early production images by Robert Gooch…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Shit-faced Shakespeare: Much Ado About Nothing - rehearsal images
- Joan - production images
- Honk! - rehearsal images
- An American in Paris - London production images
- Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? - production images
- Sea Fret - rehearsal images of Lucy Carless and the cast
- The New Bush Theatre
- The Frogs - production images
- Aladdin - production images
- Filthy Business - production images