Hampton Court in Snow Gallery (January 2010)
As the cold snap took grip of the country bringing transport chaos to thousands and plunging temperatures to record lows, there was some beauty amid the frustration to be found. Hampton Court Palace may have closed to the public during the bad weather but its grounds (or those you could reach by foot) were transformed into a winter wonderland. Check out some photos (taken on January 7, 2010).
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery
- Growing Talent Gallery
- George Bellows Gallery
- Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum Gallery
- Becoming Picasso Gallery
- Desire Fair 2013 Gallery
- Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
- Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry Gallery