Hampton Court in Snow Gallery (January 2010)
As the cold snap took grip of the country bringing transport chaos to thousands and plunging temperatures to record lows, there was some beauty amid the frustration to be found. Hampton Court Palace may have closed to the public during the bad weather but its grounds (or those you could reach by foot) were transformed into a winter wonderland. Check out some photos (taken on January 7, 2010).
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery