Interview at London Film Festival Gallery
Steve Buscemi and Sienna Miller attended the premiere of their new film, Interview, on Thursday, October 18 – the second night of the 2007 London Film Festival. The film is a remake of an original by Theo van Gogh, who was murdered in 2004 by a religious fundamentalist angered over the portrayal of Islam in one of his short films. Interview is one of three films to be remade by Hollywood as part of a bid to fulfil one of Theo’s long-held ambitions.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Gunman (Sean Penn) Photo Gallery
- Fast & Furious 7 First-look Photo Gallery
- Snoopy & Charlie Brown: The Peanuts Movie - Character Poster Gallery
- Unfinished Business (Vince Vaughn) Photo Gallery
- Disney's Frozen Fever Photo Gallery
- Focus - Margot Robbie Photo Gallery
- Focus (Will Smith/Margot Robbie) Photo Gallery
- The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Photo Gallery
- Spectre: Rome Photo Call (Daniel Craig and Monica Bellucci)
- The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Royal Film Performance Photo Gallery