Interview at London Film Festival Gallery
Steve Buscemi and Sienna Miller attended the premiere of their new film, Interview, on Thursday, October 18 – the second night of the 2007 London Film Festival. The film is a remake of an original by Theo van Gogh, who was murdered in 2004 by a religious fundamentalist angered over the portrayal of Islam in one of his short films. Interview is one of three films to be remade by Hollywood as part of a bid to fulfil one of Theo’s long-held ambitions.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Character Poster Gallery
- Spider-Man: Homecoming - Teaser Poster Gallery
- Beauty & The Beast: View alternative posters by Matt Ferguson
- Eddie Redmayne and Dan Fogler surprise Fantastic Beasts fans at Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Photo Gallery
- John Wick: Chapter 2 Ultra Cool Illustrated Posters Gallery
- T2: Trainspotting - World Premiere Photo Gallery
- Baby Driver (Ansel Elgort/Lily James) - First-look Photo Gallery
- Alien: Covenant - First-look Photos
- Duncan Jones's Mute - First-look Photo Gallery
- T2 Trainspotting Character Posters Gallery