Interview at London Film Festival Gallery
Steve Buscemi and Sienna Miller attended the premiere of their new film, Interview, on Thursday, October 18 – the second night of the 2007 London Film Festival. The film is a remake of an original by Theo van Gogh, who was murdered in 2004 by a religious fundamentalist angered over the portrayal of Islam in one of his short films. Interview is one of three films to be remade by Hollywood as part of a bid to fulfil one of Theo’s long-held ambitions.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Revenant (Leonardo DiCaprio/Tom Hardy) Character Posters
- Spectre Photo Gallery 2
- Spectre: Rome car chase photo gallery
- Spectre: Behind The Scenes Photo Gallery
- Spectre Photo Gallery
- Sicario (Emily Blunt/Benicio Del Toro) Photo Gallery
- The Intern (Robert De Niro/Anne Hathaway) UK Premiere Photo Gallery
- Batman Vs Superman: Dawn of Justice - First-look photo gallery
- The Man From U.N.C.L.E Character Poster Gallery
- Marvel's Ant-Man Character Poster Gallery