Jack the Ripper's London Gallery
JACK the Ripper’s London, a promenade, interactive recreation of a Whitechapel street, continues at London Bridge until Sunday, August 5, 2012, with special anniverary performances on the very dates Jack the Ripper claimed his victims – August 8, September 8, September 30 and November 9.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Abigail's Party - production images
- The Missing Light - production images
- Shit-faced Shakespeare: Much Ado About Nothing - rehearsal images
- Joan - production images
- Honk! - rehearsal images
- An American in Paris - London production images
- Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? - production images
- Sea Fret - rehearsal images of Lucy Carless and the cast
- The New Bush Theatre
- The Frogs - production images