Jack the Ripper's London Gallery
JACK the Ripper’s London, a promenade, interactive recreation of a Whitechapel street, continues at London Bridge until Sunday, August 5, 2012, with special anniverary performances on the very dates Jack the Ripper claimed his victims – August 8, September 8, September 30 and November 9.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- It's A Wonderful Life Gallery
- Billy The Kid - A Panto Western Gallery
- Sleeping Booty! Gallery
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Gallery
- A Halloween Thriller Gallery
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Gallery
- Memphis The Musical Gallery
- The Nether Gallery
- Jacques Brel Is Alive and Well and Living in Paris Gallery
- Thriller Live celebrates becoming 20th longest-running musical in W/E history