Jack the Ripper's London Gallery
JACK the Ripper’s London, a promenade, interactive recreation of a Whitechapel street, continues at London Bridge until Sunday, August 5, 2012, with special anniverary performances on the very dates Jack the Ripper claimed his victims – August 8, September 8, September 30 and November 9.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Long Story Short Gallery
- Ghost From A Perfect Place Gallery
- Tamsin Greig as Pepa Marcos - first photos
- Sondheim's Sweeney Todd Gallery
- Romeo and Juliet Gallery
- Revolution Farm Gallery
- Tess of the D'Urbervilles Gallery
- Dogfight Gallery
- The Ring Cycle Plays Gallery
- Grim: A New Musical Gallery