Jack the Ripper's London Gallery
JACK the Ripper’s London, a promenade, interactive recreation of a Whitechapel street, continues at London Bridge until Sunday, August 5, 2012, with special anniverary performances on the very dates Jack the Ripper claimed his victims – August 8, September 8, September 30 and November 9.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- This House - production images
- Rumpy Pumpy! - rehearsal images
- The Wind in the Willows - production images
- Dead Funny - rehearsal images
- Fool for Love - rehearsal images
- Ragtime - production images
- Shopping and F***ing - production images
- One Night in Miami... - production images
- Dreamgirls - company celebrates first day of rehearsals
- Images released of the cast rehearsing Tony Kushner’s latest play at Hampstead Theatre