Jack the Ripper's London Gallery
JACK the Ripper’s London, a promenade, interactive recreation of a Whitechapel street, continues at London Bridge until Sunday, August 5, 2012, with special anniverary performances on the very dates Jack the Ripper claimed his victims – August 8, September 8, September 30 and November 9.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Rock the Ballet Gallery
- Meet the stars of Godspell
- Once We Lived Here Gallery
- Finian's Rainbow Gallery
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Robert Lindsay/Rufus Hound) Rehearsal Photo Gallery
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Savoy Theatre) Photo Gallery
- USHERS: The Front of House Musical Gallery
- Wicked - Martyn Ellis as The Wizard Gallery
- Billy Elliot 2014 Gallery
- A Conversation with John Travolta Photo Gallery