Jack the Ripper's London Gallery
JACK the Ripper’s London, a promenade, interactive recreation of a Whitechapel street, continues at London Bridge until Sunday, August 5, 2012, with special anniverary performances on the very dates Jack the Ripper claimed his victims – August 8, September 8, September 30 and November 9.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Confessional - first images released
- The Wind in the Willows - rehearsal images
- No's Knife - rehearsal images
- One Night in Miami... - rehearsal images
- Stepping Out - meet the girls
- Shopping and F***ing - rehearsal images
- Sid - production images
- Ragtime - meet Coalhouse Walker Jr
- Kinky Boots - production images of new cast
- Rachel Tucker's triumphant return to the W/E production of Wicked