Jack the Ripper's London Gallery
JACK the Ripper’s London, a promenade, interactive recreation of a Whitechapel street, continues at London Bridge until Sunday, August 5, 2012, with special anniverary performances on the very dates Jack the Ripper claimed his victims – August 8, September 8, September 30 and November 9.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Clarion Gallery
- Thriller Live Top 18 Gallery
- Thrill Me: The Leopold & Loeb Story Gallery
- Clarion - rehearsal gallery
- Shrapnel: 34 Fragments of a Massacre Gallery
- Titus Andronicus Gallery
- Romeo and Juliet - Peacock Theatre (Gallery)
- Yarico Gallery
- Gods and Monsters Gallery 2
- Wicked - Emma Hatton as Elphaba