Johan Zoffany RA: Society Observed Gallery
AN EXHIBITION entitled Johan Zoffany RA: Society Observed, which will constitute a radical re-evaluation of the extraordinary life and career of this brilliant and enigmatic artist, will be on display at the Royal Academy of Arts from March 10 to June 10, 2012.
Here are just some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery