Johan Zoffany RA: Society Observed Gallery
AN EXHIBITION entitled Johan Zoffany RA: Society Observed, which will constitute a radical re-evaluation of the extraordinary life and career of this brilliant and enigmatic artist, will be on display at the Royal Academy of Arts from March 10 to June 10, 2012.
Here are just some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery