Journey through the afterlife Gallery
THE BRITISH Museum’s major Autumn exhibition, Journey through the afterlife: ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead, runs from November 4, 2010 to March 6, 2011.
The exhibition, supported by BP, will present and explore ancient Egyptian beliefs about life after death. It will showcase the rich textual and visual material from the British Museum’s unparalleled collection of Book of the Dead papyri. Check out some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery