Journey through the afterlife Gallery
THE BRITISH Museum’s major Autumn exhibition, Journey through the afterlife: ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead, runs from November 4, 2010 to March 6, 2011.
The exhibition, supported by BP, will present and explore ancient Egyptian beliefs about life after death. It will showcase the rich textual and visual material from the British Museum’s unparalleled collection of Book of the Dead papyri. Check out some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery
- Growing Talent Gallery
- George Bellows Gallery
- Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum Gallery
- Becoming Picasso Gallery
- Desire Fair 2013 Gallery
- Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
- Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry Gallery