GILL Adams’ Keeler, based on the 2001 autobiography The Truth At Last by Christine Keeler with Douglas Thompson, continues at Charing Cross Theatre until December 14, 2013.
Keeler reveals the sensational inside story of the infamous Profumo Affair: the biggest political sex scandal to rock the British nation in the 20th century.
Paul Nicholas as Stephen Ward and Sarah Armstrong as Christine Keeler lead a cast that also includes Stacey Leeson (Mandy Rice Davies), Alex Dower (Eugene Ivanov), Michael Good (John Profumo), Andrew Harrison (Lord Astor), Marcus Adolphy (Lucky Gordon), Hannah Jordan (Doris), Carina Birrell (Lady P), Stephen Joseph (Lord Tubbs). View some production images….
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Pure Imagination - Opening Night Gallery
- Christopher Biggins launches the 2015 West End Heroes gala
- Hey, Old Friends! Gallery
- The Play That Goes Wrong Gallery
- Antic Disposition's Henry V Gallery
- Grand Hotel Gallery
- Grand Hotel Rehearsal Gallery
- Pinocchio - first look at the puppets created for Iris Theatre’s promenade production
- Twelfth Night Gallery
- The Lion King Gallery