Aging football star Dodge Connelly (George Clooney), the guiding light of the fading Duluth Bulldogs, aims to halt the decline of pro football by enticing one of college football’s brightest prospects onto his team. Carter “The Bullet” Rutherford (John Krasinski) is that prospect, a blue-eyed wonder boy and First World War hero whose clean cut image and all-American values prove invaluable in reviving Dodge’s fortunes. But is he too good to be true? That’s what ace reporter Lexie Littleton (Renee Zellweger) aims to find out, with a view to landing the deputy editor’s desk. Check out photos from Leatherheads.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Free Birds Photo Gallery
- Carrie (Chloe Grace Moretz) Photo Gallery
- Parkland Photo Gallery
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Photo Gallery
- The Family (Robert De Niro/Michelle Pfeiffer) Photo Gallery
- The Counsellor (Michael Fassbender/Brad Pitt) Photo Gallery
- Lone Survivor World Premiere Photo Gallery
- Maleficent (Angelina Jolie) First-look Photo Gallery
- Don Jon (Joseph Gordon-Levitt/Scarlett Johansson) Photo Gallery
- Gravity (Sandra Bullock/George Clooney) Photo Gallery