Aging football star Dodge Connelly (George Clooney), the guiding light of the fading Duluth Bulldogs, aims to halt the decline of pro football by enticing one of college football’s brightest prospects onto his team. Carter “The Bullet” Rutherford (John Krasinski) is that prospect, a blue-eyed wonder boy and First World War hero whose clean cut image and all-American values prove invaluable in reviving Dodge’s fortunes. But is he too good to be true? That’s what ace reporter Lexie Littleton (Renee Zellweger) aims to find out, with a view to landing the deputy editor’s desk. Check out photos from Leatherheads.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Disney's Frozen Fever Photo Gallery
- Focus - Margot Robbie Photo Gallery
- Focus (Will Smith/Margot Robbie) Photo Gallery
- The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Photo Gallery
- Spectre: Rome Photo Call (Daniel Craig and Monica Bellucci)
- The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Royal Film Performance Photo Gallery
- The Man From U.N.C.L.E. (Henry Cavill/Armie Hammer) First-look Photo Gallery
- Focus (Will Smith/Margot Robbie) UK Premiere Photo Gallery
- Daughter of God (Keanu Reeves) First-look Photo Gallery
- The Cobbler (Adam Sandler/Dustin Hoffman) First-look Photo Gallery