Aging football star Dodge Connelly (George Clooney), the guiding light of the fading Duluth Bulldogs, aims to halt the decline of pro football by enticing one of college football’s brightest prospects onto his team. Carter “The Bullet” Rutherford (John Krasinski) is that prospect, a blue-eyed wonder boy and First World War hero whose clean cut image and all-American values prove invaluable in reviving Dodge’s fortunes. But is he too good to be true? That’s what ace reporter Lexie Littleton (Renee Zellweger) aims to find out, with a view to landing the deputy editor’s desk. Check out photos from Leatherheads.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Revenant (Leonardo DiCaprio/Tom Hardy) First-look Photo Gallery
- Ex_Machina Behind-The-Scenes Photo Gallery
- Ex_Machina (Oscar Isaac/Domhnall Gleeson) Photo Gallery
- The film posters of 2015
- American Sniper (Bradley Cooper) Photo Gallery
- Whiplash (Miles Teller/JK Simmons) Photo Gallery
- Wild (Reese Witherspoon) Photo Gallery
- Taken 3 (Liam Neeson) Photo Gallery 2
- Birdman or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance Photo Gallery
- Exodus: Gods & Kings (Ridley Scott) - Photo Gallery