Let The Right One In Gallery
Swedish filmmaker Tomas Alfredson weaves friendship, rejection and loyalty into a disturbing and darkly atmospheric, yet poetic and unexpectedly tender tableau of adolescence. Let The Right One In is based on the best-selling novel by John Ajvide Lindqvist. 12-year-old Oskar is an outsider; struggling to fit in at school and left alone to fend for himself at home while his mother works nights. One evening he meets the mysterious Eli. As a sweet romance blossoms between them, Oskar learns to overcome his tormentors and discovers Eli’s dark secret and the connections to gruesome events occurring across town.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
Read our review of Let The Right One In
- The Revenant (Leonardo DiCaprio/Tom Hardy) First-look Photo Gallery
- Ex_Machina Behind-The-Scenes Photo Gallery
- Ex_Machina (Oscar Isaac/Domhnall Gleeson) Photo Gallery
- The film posters of 2015
- American Sniper (Bradley Cooper) Photo Gallery
- Whiplash (Miles Teller/JK Simmons) Photo Gallery
- Wild (Reese Witherspoon) Photo Gallery
- Taken 3 (Liam Neeson) Photo Gallery 2
- Birdman or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance Photo Gallery
- Exodus: Gods & Kings (Ridley Scott) - Photo Gallery