Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum Gallery
THIS SPRING, the British Museum is presenting a major exhibition on the Roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum, sponsored by Goldman Sachs.
Entitled Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum, it will be on display in the Reading Room from March 28 to September 29, 2013. View some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery