Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum Gallery
THIS SPRING, the British Museum is presenting a major exhibition on the Roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum, sponsored by Goldman Sachs.
Entitled Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum, it will be on display in the Reading Room from March 28 to September 29, 2013. View some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Launch images for the British Museum's South Africa: the art of a nation exhibition
- Intrigue: James Ensor by Luc Tuymans Gallery
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery