London Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
THE London Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair 2011, the UK’s only mixed media jewellery and silversmithing consumer show where visitors can purchase direct from contemporary designer makers, is being held once again in London from March 4 to March 6, 2011.
The event offers visitors a choice of around 70 individual jewellers and silversmiths who have been selected for their superb and innovative craftsmanship and have a genuine passion for the work they create. View some examples of their works…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery