London Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
THE London Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair 2011, the UK’s only mixed media jewellery and silversmithing consumer show where visitors can purchase direct from contemporary designer makers, is being held once again in London from March 4 to March 6, 2011.
The event offers visitors a choice of around 70 individual jewellers and silversmiths who have been selected for their superb and innovative craftsmanship and have a genuine passion for the work they create. View some examples of their works…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery