Mack and Mabel Gallery
THE CREATIVE team behind Southwark Playhouse’s acclaimed production of the musical Parade – long-listed for The Ned Sherrin Award for Best Musical in the 2011 Evening Standard Awards – has returned to Southwark Playhouse with a major revival of the Hollywood musical, Mack and Mabel.
Starring Norman Bowman as Mack and Laura Pitt-Pulford (who received rave reviews as Lucille Frank in Parade) as Mabel, it continues in The Vault until Saturday, August 25, 2012.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Nether Gallery
- Jacques Brel Is Alive and Well and Living in Paris Gallery
- Thriller Live celebrates becoming 20th longest-running musical in W/E history
- Next Fall Gallery
- West End Heroes Gallery
- Long Story Short Gallery
- Ghost From A Perfect Place Gallery
- Tamsin Greig as Pepa Marcos - first photos
- Sondheim's Sweeney Todd Gallery
- Romeo and Juliet Gallery