Mack and Mabel Gallery
THE CREATIVE team behind Southwark Playhouse’s acclaimed production of the musical Parade – long-listed for The Ned Sherrin Award for Best Musical in the 2011 Evening Standard Awards – has returned to Southwark Playhouse with a major revival of the Hollywood musical, Mack and Mabel.
Starring Norman Bowman as Mack and Laura Pitt-Pulford (who received rave reviews as Lucille Frank in Parade) as Mabel, it continues in The Vault until Saturday, August 25, 2012.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Pure Imagination - Opening Night Gallery
- Christopher Biggins launches the 2015 West End Heroes gala
- Hey, Old Friends! Gallery
- The Play That Goes Wrong Gallery
- Antic Disposition's Henry V Gallery
- Grand Hotel Gallery
- Grand Hotel Rehearsal Gallery
- Pinocchio - first look at the puppets created for Iris Theatre’s promenade production
- Twelfth Night Gallery
- The Lion King Gallery