Maison Close Photo Gallery
Set in a 19th Century Parisian brothel, Maison Close is a unique new eight-part series which adds a controversial and contemporary twist to the traditional costume drama format. The story follows the lives of Veris, Hortense and Rose, who work in the mysterious and opulent whorehouse, “Paradise”, a brothel renowned for entertaining Parisian barons and aristocrats. Set in 1871, Maison Close tells the story of the three women as they try to escape servitude. Arrow Films will release the Blu-ray & DVD box set release on Monday September 3, 2012. The series is currently showing on Sky Arts, Sundays at 10pm.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Mr Selfridge Series 1 (Jeremy Piven) Photo Gallery
- Sexiest TV Actresses of 2012
- Sexiest TV Actors of 2012
- Hatfields & McCoys Photo Gallery
- How I Met Your Mother: Season 7 Photo Gallery
- Sons of Anarchy: Season 4 Photo Gallery
- American Horror Story Season 1 Photo Gallery
- Dallas: Season 1 Photo Gallery
- Boardwalk Empire Season 2 Photo Gallery
- Maison Close Photo Gallery