Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
THE ROYAL Academy of Arts is presenting the first major exhibition in the UK to showcase Edouard Manet’s portraiture. Entitled Manet: Portraying Life, it will on display in the Main Galleries from January 26 to April 14, 2013.
The exhibition will examine the relationship between Manet’s portrait painting and his scenes of modern life. Check out some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery
- Growing Talent Gallery
- George Bellows Gallery
- Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum Gallery
- Becoming Picasso Gallery
- Desire Fair 2013 Gallery
- Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
- Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry Gallery