Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
THE ROYAL Academy of Arts is presenting the first major exhibition in the UK to showcase Edouard Manet’s portraiture. Entitled Manet: Portraying Life, it will on display in the Main Galleries from January 26 to April 14, 2013.
The exhibition will examine the relationship between Manet’s portrait painting and his scenes of modern life. Check out some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery