Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
THE ROYAL Academy of Arts is presenting the first major exhibition in the UK to showcase Edouard Manet’s portraiture. Entitled Manet: Portraying Life, it will on display in the Main Galleries from January 26 to April 14, 2013.
The exhibition will examine the relationship between Manet’s portrait painting and his scenes of modern life. Check out some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery