Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
THE ROYAL Academy of Arts is presenting the first major exhibition in the UK to showcase Edouard Manet’s portraiture. Entitled Manet: Portraying Life, it will on display in the Main Galleries from January 26 to April 14, 2013.
The exhibition will examine the relationship between Manet’s portrait painting and his scenes of modern life. Check out some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery