Mantegna to Matisse Gallery
THE COURTAULD Gallery holds one of the most important collections of drawings in Britain. Organised in collaboration with the Frick Collection in New York, Mantegna to Matisse: Master Drawings from The Courtauld Gallery (June 14 to September 9, 2012) presents a magnificent selection of some sixty of its finest works.
It offers a rare opportunity to consider the art of drawing in the hands of its greatest masters, including Dürer, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Rembrandt, Goya, Manet, Cézanne and Matisse. View some examples of their work…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery
- Growing Talent Gallery
- George Bellows Gallery
- Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum Gallery
- Becoming Picasso Gallery
- Desire Fair 2013 Gallery
- Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
- Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry Gallery