Mantegna to Matisse Gallery
THE COURTAULD Gallery holds one of the most important collections of drawings in Britain. Organised in collaboration with the Frick Collection in New York, Mantegna to Matisse: Master Drawings from The Courtauld Gallery (June 14 to September 9, 2012) presents a magnificent selection of some sixty of its finest works.
It offers a rare opportunity to consider the art of drawing in the hands of its greatest masters, including Dürer, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Rembrandt, Goya, Manet, Cézanne and Matisse. View some examples of their work…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery