Master Paintings Week 2011 Gallery
NOW IN its third year and established as one of the key art events in London’s summer calendar, Master Paintings Week is a collaboration between twenty three leading galleries and three auction houses that takes place from July 1 to July 8, 2011.
This week of exhibitions and events offers a wonderful selection of European paintings dating from the 15th to the 20th centuries and coincides with the Old Master sales at Bonhams, Christie’s and Sotheby’s and another dealer initiative, Master Drawings London (July 1 to July 8). View some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Launch images for the British Museum's South Africa: the art of a nation exhibition
- Intrigue: James Ensor by Luc Tuymans Gallery
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery