Master Paintings Week 2012 Gallery
THE FOURTH Master Paintings Week takes place from June 29 to July 6, 2012 and is one of the key events in London’s Summer season.
This collaboration between twenty-three leading dealers and three auction houses offers an extraordinarily wide selection of European paintings dating from the 15th to the 20th centuries. Here are just a few examples…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery