Master Paintings Week 2013 gallery
MASTER Paintings Week (MPW), now in its fifth year and already an important event in the London art calendar, takes place from June 28 to July 5, 2013 and, for the first time, will have the support of The Crown Estate.
The successful collaboration between twenty leading dealers and three international auction houses highlights the extraordinarily wide selection of European paintings dating from the 15th to the 20th centuries available in London.
Check out some of the works of art, some newly rediscovered, that will be on show, ….
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery