Master Paintings Week Gallery
FOLLOWING the success of London’s first Master Paintings Week in 2009, twenty-five of the world’s leading dealers and the three major auction houses will once again demonstrate the unparalleled expertise and quality of works of art available in the city.
Master Paintings week 2010 will take place from Saturday, July 3 to Friday, July 9. Check out some of the works that will on display…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery