Master Paintings Week Gallery
FOLLOWING the success of London’s first Master Paintings Week in 2009, twenty-five of the world’s leading dealers and the three major auction houses will once again demonstrate the unparalleled expertise and quality of works of art available in the city.
Master Paintings week 2010 will take place from Saturday, July 3 to Friday, July 9. Check out some of the works that will on display…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery