Master Paintings Week Gallery
FOLLOWING the success of London’s first Master Paintings Week in 2009, twenty-five of the world’s leading dealers and the three major auction houses will once again demonstrate the unparalleled expertise and quality of works of art available in the city.
Master Paintings week 2010 will take place from Saturday, July 3 to Friday, July 9. Check out some of the works that will on display…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Launch images for the British Museum's South Africa: the art of a nation exhibition
- Intrigue: James Ensor by Luc Tuymans Gallery
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery